Up to 41% reduction in body fat thickness*
Stellar IPL treats acne, rosacea, pigmentation issues, vascular lesions, and hair removal.
The Stellar M22 is a powerful multi-application laser skin treatment platform that combines four intelligent technologies
What is the Stellar M22?
The Stellar M22 is a powerful multi-application laser skin treatment platform that combines four intelligent technologies: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), ResurfX, Multi-Spot Nd:YAG, and Q-switched Nd:YAG, with each tailored to treat different skin conditions and rejuvenate the skin.
What conditions can be treated with the Stellar M22?
- Skin discoloration and blemishes (sun/age spots and freckles)
- Visible signs of aging
- Spider veins
- Broken capillaries
- Hemangiomas (blood vessels that form a red birthmark)
- Other pigment concerns like broken capillaries and rosacea
- Moles and lesions
- Unwanted tattoos
- Acne marks
- Skin rejuvenation
One modular system. A galaxy of treatments
Stellar IPL treats acne, rosacea, pigmentation issues, vascular lesions, and hair removal. It can also reduce age spots through photo rejuvenation.
- Treats Acne, Rosacea, Pigmented and Vascular Lesions. Also reduce age spots through photrejuvenation.
- Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT®) controls pulse shape and length.
- Multiple Sequential Pulsing (MSP™) enables a safer procedure while cooling between pulses.
- 9 ExpertFilters™, changeable in seconds.
- 3 SapphireCool™ lightguides for patient comfort through continuous contact cooling.
Stellar ResurfX is the only true fractional non-ablative technology for effective skin resurfacing.
- The only true fractional non-ablative technology.
- State-of-the-art CoolScan™ scanner with continuous contact cooling for increased patient comfort.
- Choose from over 600 combinations of area shape, size and density for optimal treatment, whether a single lesion or the whole face.
- Easy visibility of the treatment area through the SapphireCool™ Tip window.
Stellar Q-switched Nd:YAG is excellent for skin toning by treating pigmented lesions and removing dark tattoos.
- Homogenous ‘Top Hat’ beam profile for enhanced treatment safety and efficacy.
- Single head for all Q-Switched applications.
- 7 spot sizes for customized treatments.
What are the benefits of Stellar M22?
The benefits of tested and proven Stellar M22 skin treatments include clearing of bothersome unwanted skin conditions like acne, pigmentation, vascular lesions, spider veins, Rosacea redness, and unwanted hair. Photofractional treatments lead to smoother skin texture and tone and the formation of new collagen and connective tissues to restore age-related changes.
Who is a good candidate for Stellar M22 treatments?
Stellar M22 skin treatment is safe for all skin types. Prior to your treatment, patch skin testing will be done to assess how your skin will respond to treatment. Your experienced provider will do a detailed and customized consultation to determine if Stellar M22 treatment will be an appropriate and effective treatment for you.
After the test patch is done, there is a waiting period (ranging from as little as 15 minutes to sometimes 72 hours, depending on the skin type) to assess the skin response. After the skin patch test result, you will then proceed with the full Stellar M22 skin treatment, which may range from 30-90 minutes, depending on the treatment and indication.
Frequently asked questions
Is it painful?
Stellar M22 treatments are usually painless and comfortable. However, sometimes, you may occasionally experience a sensation similar to a rubber band snap.
Are there any risks?
The risk of side effects from Stellar M22 skin treatments is low. Some of the side effects include redness, swelling, dry skin, post-inflammatory pigmentation changes (under-pigmentation or over-pigmentation), blisters, skin peeling, itching, “bronzed” appearance, and scarring.
What is the price of the treatment?
Treatment pricing is varied depending on the type of skin treatment, the indication, and treatment duration. As a result, it is best to come in for your consultation, following which your provider will be able to discuss accurate pricing based on your aesthetic goals and what will be needed to achieve them.
Need a quick but deep cleaning facial? This a quick 30 minutes Hydrafacial that will deeply cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin through our super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid leaving you face squeaky clean.
This service lets you personalize your HydraFacial experience with HydraFacial Perk Lip, a refreshing treatment that exfoliates, hydrates and plumps your lips for the perfect pout. This is a 10 minute service.