- All guest are required to provide a credit card to reserve all appointments.
- We accept all major credit cards, cash and checks. Checks must be in-state with proper identification. No out-of state checks accepted. There will be a $30 charge for all returned checks.
- To ensure a higher availability of services for you, we require a cancellation notice of 24 hours in advance of your appointment time. Cancellations without a 24 hour notice or missed appointments will be charged for the scheduled service to your credit card.
- Please note that all prices are subject to change, however, your service provider will discuss any changes with you during your visit.
- No refunds are available for services, packages or gift certificates.
- We offer a one-time courtesy product exchange within 7 days of purchase.
- If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your service, please contact the Salon Manager within 48 hours of the service date. Please be aware that we do not guarantee any services that are performed without a consultation or proper finishing service. No refunds for services.
- We ask you arrive 30 minutes prior to your reserved time. This will allow you to fill out the necessary paperwork, change into your robe and begin to relax.
- Gratuities are greatly appreciated in recognition of exemplary service.
- For the safety of your children and the relaxation of our guests, as well as your own, please make daycare arrangements for your children (unless they are receiving services), Please be aware that Body Artz Spa is not responsible for the well being of your children while at the spa.
- Please help us maintain a peaceful environment by refraining from using your cells phones.
Cancellation / Rescheduling / No-show policy
- Cancellation made 24 hours before scheduled appointment: no charge
- Cancellation made within 24 hours of scheduled appointment: $25 cancellation fee
- No call/no show: cancellation fee of 100% of the scheduled service charge